Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Story Spinner

I remember asking the stubborn man that was standing in the alley who I could only see when the headlights of the cars going by reflected just right off of the windows of the buildings across the street what he was doing but he just acted like he didn't see me and kept on walking.

After i followed him down a little ways more just to make sure he was ok i noticed he disappeared into a
vestibule of an old parking garage downtown. After i made it in the garage I found him sitting on the edge of building looking around at the city.

I then got closer to the man and herd him talking to himself and he kept saying why did things have to get blamed on me and then he started to cry. Then I went and asked him if he was ok and he said that he would would be fine and told me to leave. I then told the man ok I hope you will be and said bye and walked out of the garage.

No comments: