Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Story Through A Dogs Eyes

One day I went for a walk around Childress. I started out over by Wal*Mart and walked down Hwy. 287. I stop by McDonalds and tried to get something to eat but no one would give me any food, so I walked down to Sonic and any very nice person gave me some of their left over hamburger. After I finished my hamburger I just started walking some more. After about 10 minutes I started to hear kids, so I walked towards the sound and I found some really tall kids. Some of the kids liked me and some of them were yelling at me to leave the school.

After I got kicked off of the school grounds I went over to the park and chased the ducks for a while. It was starting to get dark so I started to walk back towards wal*mart and to my family. When I was walking up to jump into the bed of the truck and I made it just as they were pulling away.


This is a picture of me, to who ever finds this letter.

No comments: